mercredi 23 novembre 2016

My Musical Tastes


Hi to everyone, I'm here for a new article about my musical tastes ,I’m warning you because you will get crazy after reading my article because I’m so complicated when it’s about music. Like everyone, music played a major role in my life; it's necessary for all the people; a crucial need and also an escape from the reality. For me music define our personality, way of life and give to someone an image of ourself. The music in my daily life has an important place: I listen to it when I do my homework, when I go to walk in the city and especially when I practice sport: because the best way to succeed is to be motivated!! As I had said before in my comment, I don't really have a favorite type or genre of music, I listen to nearly all but I prefer to listen to dubstep that’s why I don’t have problems with my friends when it’s about choosing a music to listen to it. Logically I don’t have a favorite singer (because I listen to nearly all) but I don’t like or hate some singers for differents reasons.(I also hate French rap for me it’s disgusting, the music is not worked especially the lyrics. I can’t put a link because it’s not school appropriate but I can put a link about traditional Arabic and Andalusian music because I hate also this kind of music even if the lyrics are very well worked with rhymes, I hope you will enjoy it even if I’m sure you won’t finish it because it’s boring especially when you don’t understand Arabic.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVzeKXUDI8Q&list=PL56BD9C9DFDED9B73). My correspondent show me a new channel that suits my tastes and it's NoCopyrightSounds (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aEa8K-EOJ3D6gOs7HcyNg). When I listen to music, I do never pay attention to lyrics in English, I don’t know why  but it’s like that. Every single time I try to pay attention to it but without success. About the instrument , 5 years ago I practiced the flute one year and I still remember a few notes even if I didn’t like it. For me rhythm is more important and makes more sense ( That happens to all of us sometimes we listen to a music, we don't understand the lyrics because it's another language but we love it via the rhythm: Which also gives meaning). I listen regularly to dubstep, known for their rhythms: That motivates you, pushes you forward to do better and give you the power to fight and to believe in the beauty of life.

1 commentaire:

  1. I am the same way! I am usually very complicated with my music. I don't have a favorite singer because, like you, I listen the beat of music. I follow the rhythm on the song, not the lyrics. I am happy that you enjoy the channel NoCopyrightSounds! I found that channel a few years ago while I was looking for dubstep. I always listen to it now!

    RépondreSupprimer